- On the request of delegates from all over, the last date for submission of abstract is extended to 12-12-2019, and the last date of registration is 15-12-2019.
- It is also advised to all the paper presenters that your papers in Literature studies should be connected/ related to the main theme (Canadian Studies) of the Conference.
- The Registration fees can also be paid through NEFT. You can also transfer the registration amount to SBI A/C No: 38976939947, IFSC Code; SBIN0004793 (Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur). Please mention the transaction ID and date in the registration form.
- Selected papers will be published through ISSN/ISBN provided that the necessary charges are borne by the participants.
For any other information contact the following persons:
- Director : Prof. K. Ratna Shiela Mani - Mobile No: 9966298469
- Treasurer : Dr. B. Karuna - Mobile No: 9849167661
- Research Scholar: Mr. N. Brahmaiah - Mobile No: 7075132056, 9704895618.